Project Management is the planning, development and implementation of a specified project to meet agreed upon objectives and goals. NatureSolutions Ltd (NSL) employs the skills, tools and techniques to assess the risk of a project and reduce those risks accordingly to arrive at quick, effective decisions that will not only aid the project along the road to completion, but also turn out to be the most cost-effective choice for the client.
The Project management skills for effective project management employed by NatureSolutions Ltd’s (NSL) include:
- Project Management Knowledge Competency: This refers to what the project management team knows about project management.
- Project Management Performance Competency: This refers to what the project management team is able to do or accomplish while applying their project management knowledge.
- Personal Competency: This refers to how the project management team behaves when performing the project or activity.
The Interpersonal skills management for effective project management employed by NatureSolutions Ltd’s (NSL) include:
- Effective communication: The exchange of information
- Influencing the organization: The ability to “get things done”
- Leadership: Developing a vision and strategy, and motivating people to achieve that vision and strategy
- Motivation: Energizing people to achieve high levels of performance and to overcome barriers to change
- Negotiation and conflict management: Conferring with others to come to terms with them or to reach an agreement
- Decision Making: Ability to take decision independently.
- Political and cultural awareness: Important to handle various personal and professional issues.
- Team Building: Ability to create a productive team.